Version 215 of AAA has the following new features:
- Compatible with new USB video acquisition unit. This small unit is inexpensive and will operate equally well with a laptop or desktop PC and will function under Windows 7/8 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Revised prompting allows for delayed prompts and video prompting.
- Enhanced setup for ultrasonix ultrasound compatibel with version 3.17 and version 5.7.5 of the ultrasonix Exam software.
- Revised EMA 3D import function compatible with Carstens AG501
- Revised and improved video synchronisation dialogue.
- Improved spline analysis options including intoduction of Fiducial to allow measurements on 2D splines (splines notbased on a fan)
- Improved spline export options including the facility to trnaslate rotate and scale exported co-ordinates.
Please report any problems with the installer.
Bug fix updates:
215.03 Better memory management to reduce “Out of memory” errors due to memory fragmentation after loading many large data records.
215.04 Create and Append Project function now copies all prompts with associated bitmaps, audio and video
215.06 Fix bug when exporting a single annotation in PRAAT textgerid format the start of the annotation was not visible in PRAAT.
215.07 Fix bug introduced in 215.04 that copied the demo status from the current project when creating a new project thus making it impossible to record